Saturday, September 13, 2008

Questions, Questions





Potter Name: Molly Crookshanks

Rav ID: danniellesteen30

I am allergic to: nothing

Pets that I have: Three cats nermal 8, catdog 7, and avian 2

My favorite yarn: any sock yarn that is not cotton

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I prefer the book colors just because I love the books.

My favorite flavor: tamarind

My favorite holiday: None

I would like to receive a: Sock kit, Sock kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Anything but bamboo. I knit socks on two circulars

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?:No, not really

I've participated in HSKS: no, this my first swap of anykind

Do you have a birthday during this swap? No


Well I got my email about my spoiler and spoiler. So I need to get my stuff together.

0 comments: